thatboyisamonster: (He's a wolf  in disguise)
Loki ([personal profile] thatboyisamonster) wrote2013-06-29 11:30 am
Entry tags:

[OOC] Neutral-Neutral - "I love Thor more dearly than any of you" / Fight with Thor's friends


[ Sif, Hogun, Fandral and Volstagg along with Loki are in a big golden room ]

Volstagg: We should have never let him go!
Sif: There was no stopping him.
Fandral: At least he's only banished, not dead. Which we'd all be if that guard hadn't told Odin.
[ Loki says nothing, looking at his hand ]
Volstagg: How did the guard even know?
Loki: I told him.
Fandral: What?
Loki: I told him to go to Odin after we left. He should be flogged for taking so long. We should have never reached Jotunheim.
Volstagg: You told the guard!
Loki: I saved our lives. And Thor's. I had no idea Father would banish him for what he did!
Sif: [ gets up to face Loki ] Loki ... you must go to the All-Father and convince him to change his mind!
Loki: And if I do, then what? I love Thor more dearly than any of you, but you know what he is. He's arrogant, he's reckless, he's dangerous! You saw what he was today! Is that what Asgard needs from its king?
[ irritated, he leaves the room ]
Sif: He may speak of the good of Asgard... but he's always been jealous of Thor.
Volstagg: [ uneasy ] We should be grateful to him, he saved all our lives.
Hogun: Laufey said ... there were traitors in the House of Odin. A master of magic could bring three Jotuns into Asgard.
Fandral: Loki's always been one for mischief, but you're talking about something else entirely!

What this means:
- Oh .... Thor was an asshole :( but he's my brother
- Wow Thor's friends don't like me at all :(
- What was wrong with my hand??
- Underlying sense of dread in this memory
- I SAVED THEIR LIVES WHY DON'T THEY LIKE ME :(((